Throughout its existence, the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund has carried out its mission to protect free speech in comics through the generous support of fans and professionals alike. At conventions, through benefit books and other fundraisers, the comics community has rallied behind the First Amendment. No media has a more enthusiastic base of support than comics, and the CBLDF is proud to play a part in protecting this vital American art form.
Together we stand, divided we fall. Become a member of the CBLDF and help preserve comics as a vital medium for the next century!
The 2017/18 Retailer "Protector" receives:
- the 2017 Membership Card, designed and illustrated by fan favorite artist Vanesa Del Rey!
- CBLDF window cling, donation can, CBLDF ‘DEFEND COMICS” Free Comic Book Day Bundle, and the “2017 CBLDF BANNED BOOKS WEEK HANDBOOK” promotion guide.
- TWO Exclusive BOOM! Studios GREEN LANTERN VS THE PLANET OF THE APES Hardcovers, available only to CBLDF member stores, and only through this program.
- TWO Exclusive DC Comics CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN Hardcovers, available only to CBLDF member stores, and only through this program.
- THREE CBLDF Water Bottles.
- CBLDF Travel Mug.